Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Funfetti Blondies

Oh my gosh.  

Those were the words that came out of my mouth after tasting these wonderful little pieces of heaven. 

Not only are these incredibly easy, but amazingly tasty! 

I seriously had to stop myself from eating the whole pan, cause I definitely could have just sat down and went to town on these things.  

Funfetti Blondies 
Recipe Adapted From Lil' Luna

Ingredients for Blondies:
1 box funfetti cake mix
1/4 C vegetable oil
1 egg
3/4 C white chocolate chips

Directions:

Mix together the cake mix, vegetable oil, egg, and milk until well combined.  The batter will be very thick and gooey-like.  

Mix in the chocolate chips until evenly dispersed through batter.

Spread the batter out evenly in a 7x11 pan that has been greased well.  
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.  -The batter may be a little gooey in the middle when it's done and this is okay! 
Let them cool before spreading frosting on top.



Ingredients for Frosting:
(I had a can of store bought frosting in the cupboard so I just used that.)

1/2 C softened butter
3 Tablespoons milk
2 C powdered sugar
Mix all ingredients together until smooth


Frost the bars and decorate with sprinkles if desired!  (They are to die for just slightly warm with the frosting a tad bit melty.)  :)

Enjoy!  I sure did!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment