Saturday, April 6, 2013

Nutella Marshmallow Swirl Funfetti Bars

Can you guess where I got this one?  

Yep, you're right.  Pinterest!  

I'm pretty sure Pinterest is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

These were absolutely delicious, but I mean, they have three of my favorite things as their ingredients so how could they not be!

Now, if I were to make these again I would double the ingredients used for the crust because I would like it thicker than how the original recipe turned out.

Nutella Marshmallow Swirl Funfetti Bars
Recipe Adapted from: Inside BruCrew Life


Ingredients:

1 box Funfetti Cake Mix
1/3 C milk
1/3 C butter, melted
1 C Nutella
1 C Marshmallow Fluff

Mix the cake mix, milk, and butter together until completely combined.  It will be kind of like a cookie dough consistency.

Press half of the dough into the bottom of the pan.  This will be the crust.


Spread the Nutella over the crust, then spread the marshmallow fluff over top the Nutella.  It is difficult to do so dont worry if it isn't perfect!  

Swirl the Nutella and marshmallow around with a knife, be careful not to nick the crust! 

Resist the urge to scoop some up with your finger!

Crumble the remaining crust on top of the Nutella marshmallow swirly goodness.


Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.  Be careful not to overbake or the marshmallow fluff will be chewy and gross!  (if you double the crust it may take a few minutes longer.)

Remove from the oven and let cool before cutting (I know, it's hard to wait).  If you try do cut them while still hot they will fall apart!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment